Monday, November 17, 2008

'Tis the Season for Commercialism (and good deeds)

Oprah has her favorite things, and so do I. Here are some things I have my eye on this holiday season:

Web cams and Skype, so my family can keep in touch when my youngest brother returns to Iraq this winter.

Check out these T-shirts, which I found care of one of my fave blog pals ever. P, you rock!!!!

Join a CSA.

Make a donation to your favorite charity, such as Comfort Zone Camp.

Greeting cards and paintings from my fave artist.

Sponsor a child in Ethiopia through WHFC.

A new car seat for a gigantic baby. And a new stroller for said ginormous baby.

A new CD player for Nigel's room. The one we have is messed up and will play one CD and then stop instead of moving on to the next one. On the bright side, Nigel just listens to NPR into the night.

Toxin-free wooden toys.

And I'll once again drop a not-so-subtle hint here to Tim about the family tree necklace on this site. To be fair to Tim, we obviously weren't a complete family last year!

What's on your wish list this year? - Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh if only sarah new what comes on our local NPR station about 2 in the morning on friday and saturday nights. Our boy is listening to some pretty hardcore southern swamp blues through the course of his weekends.I have even heard profanity.( This will be our excuse when mutters a curse word at an inappropriate time.)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the linky love. I like your list, and I'll have to get started on my own...