
As you probably know, my youngest brother, John, was deployed overseas this spring for his second and final tour with the Marines. John was last home during Christmas, when he got to meet Nigel for the first time. We cherished our time with him, but were sad to see him go. I still think of him as my little brother who used to snuggle with me and needed protecting, but as you can tell from the photo above, he's the one doing the protecting now.
But that's not to say he doesn't need a snuggle every now and then. So, I'm asking all of my friends, family and blog pals to send a shout out of support to my brother. If you'd like to send magazines, snacks and treats, that's awesome. Or if you'd like to mail school supplies for Iraqi children, that's cool, too. But what I know he'd really love is a card from folks back home letting him know he's supported! E-mail me or drop a comment if you'd like his address. SEMPER FIDELIS!!!!! - Sarah
1 comment:
I would like to send your brother a care package from Green Bay WI!!!
Post a Comment