So, I know a lot of adoption bloggers give accounts of their trip, which I totally love to read and have learned so much from. And I thought we would do the same, too. But in case you've been wondering, I've decided against it. I barely have enough time and strength (yes, strength... it's an emotional journey, as we all know) to write in his journal. Plus, I really think Nigel's story is his own to tell. Ok, just wanted to say that.
My Ethiopia journey sorta continues tomorrow when I go back to the travel clinic to get my final dose of Hep shot. I was covered in Ethio, but if I wanna be OK forever I have to suck up the pain one last time.
Nigel sat unassisted again today for closer to a minute. I'm not sure how he's supposed to get to the seated position on his own, but for now I just place him between my legs on the floor and let go. - Sarah
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment