It's surreal, but we're home. More to come, but I leave you with Nigel's (yep that's Baby M's proper American name.... Nigel Quinn Demisse, actually) first car ride in a proper car seat! No autographs, please. - Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's your son! In a carseat! In YOUR car!
Welcome home, sweet Nigel. Your mama and daddy have been loving you for a very long time.
I can't wait to meet him!
Oh, Nigel....I love it!!! Welcome home family!! We cannot wait to hear about your journey!!! :)
Woo Hoo! Congratulations. Thanks for blogging along the way. We are inspired!
So glad that you're home! I think Nigel is the perfect name!
I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Welcome home Nigel, I can't wait to meet you.
So sweet, welcome home. Your son is finally where he belongs. Much love!
He is gorgeous! Oh, I can't wait to see more pictures! Congrats! Wow! So happy for you!
beautiful! congratulations and welcome home. blessings, emily
Post a Comment