Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

While there are certainly things that aren't going our way this year (my brother's still overseas and we're still not matched with a child), there's still tons to be thankful for. I hope everyone reading this post is enjoying a lovely holiday with their friends and family. And speaking of my brother, please keep him in your thoughts this holiday season. This is the longest we've ever been apart and we've NEVER not been together on a holiday.

In adoption news, check out this New York Times blog (thanks to Chad for passing it along). I haven't had the chance to read all the way through, but what I've seen is pretty darn cool. Also, our local paper ran a story today about an amazing family that has adopted 20 children (yes, that's right, 20 children). - Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys. Happy Thanksgiving!!! I love your blog.

Gurskes said...

So..I too skimmed the New Your Times Blog....LOTS OF INFO, but really cool. I'm going to need like a whole day to devour it! I'm glad that you guys had a great thanksgiving.

Cheers
Bethany

ferenge mama said...

great link to that NYT blog. Thanks!

And, just wanted to tell you that I'm reading What is the What. LOVE IT!