A big shout out to our blog pals the Gurskes, who got a referral yesterday! Many congrats!! Bethany and Jeff are going through the same agency as us, so we're sure their travel tips, etc. will be a huge help to us down the road. — Sarah
**** Update: I just read that another blogger got a referral recently, too! What a great gift!!!!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there!! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I'm so happy you did that - because now I've found YOUR blog. :-)
Can't wait until I get to read your post about a referral. Best wishes,
chou-chou
HEY YOU GUYS! I can't find your email address in my address book and I just cleaned out my email folder. SHOOOOOTTTT! You have been such a support through our process we would love to share our babe with you (if you want :-)....). Email me Bethanyr27@msn.com
ME!
Post a Comment