Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Gorging on Ethiopian Food
No adoption news to post so I'll just write a little something about pigging out on Ethiopian food the past week or so. We only have one Ethiopian restaurant in town. It's really good, and the day that they're closed (Mondays) they actually ship food over to one of our natural-foods stores to serve on the hot bar. So, last Monday we got dinner from the hot bar. On Saturday, Tim's parents took us to the restaurant for dinner (thanks again guys). And yesterday a coworker and I hit up the hot bar during lunch. It's OK, you can oink at me. I don't care. I'm addicted to the food. I just wish I could get an Ethiopian cooking lesson so we don't have to eat it out all the time. Any suggestions? - Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment