Saturday, June 14, 2008

One Month Since Referral

One month ago today, at almost this time, I got the call at work about BabyM. I think we've been super patient peeps throughout all of this, but not so much anymore. Yesterday I started singing a stupid "I want my baby home, baby home, baby home" song to the tune of Chilli's baby back ribs song from their commercial. I'm going delirious here, folks.

Please keep your fingers crossed that we'll be able to travel before the courts close. No travel groups were announced from our agency this week, so that's kind of a bummer. There's a group there now, so our thoughts are with them and their children as they meet for the very first time and then return home to start their lives together.

But since it's all out of our hands at this moment and we know that BabyM is being taken care of by such loving people, we're taking advantage of "us" time by going to see The Happening this afternoon. Good times!

And to all of you dads and dads-to-be out there, happy Fathers' Day tomorrow! - Sarah

1 comment:

Sarah and Tim said...

the happening sucked. really this is the last movie we went to see before Nigel came home?