
Nigel in his traditional Ethiopian shirt. I was going to wear one of the scarves that we bought in Ethiopia but it stinking hot here today!

The best thing about having people over is getting a picture of the entire family!

Despite the horrid heat and humidity, we took Nigel to the 43rd Street Festival after lunch and a short nap. We made sure to stop by my friend/neighbor/former coworker's booth. You should totally check out Steve Hedberg's work!
3 comments:
He's just delicious!
He looks awesome in his traditional attire!
As a fellow adoptive parent, I thought to write and tell you about the new guest home in Ethiopia specifically for adoptive parents and volunteer groups for the benefit of orphans in Ethiopia. Now that it is up and running, we would love to share the vision with other adoptive parents. You can see more at http://www.ethiopiaguesthome.com.
If you would like to post a link, send me an email at dave@ethiopiaguesthome.com and I’ll forward you the information.
Blessings,
Dave McIlrath, MA
Orphan Advocate
Ethiopia Guest Home
More Than a Place to Stay
www.ethiopiaguesthome.com
That is so cool. I am going to try to learn howto make injera before I go to Ethiopia in february- or at least drive in to Toronto to eat at an Ethiopian restaurant!
Nikki
http://ethiopia2009-adana.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment