Sunday, December 21, 2008

craziness in the store

last night Sarah and I ordered out chinese food. I stopped at the local convience store and that is when the craziness began.

The scenario. I am third in line. second in line is what appears to be a youth of about 13-14 years old about 6'2" and 150lbs. He was with his 2 younger brothers and they were getting Nacho's with cheese from the store. In front of them was this little old lady buying lottery tickets. She is conversing with the shopkeeper about lottery drawings and when they occur.

In walks this dude in a orangish suit with an earpiece in for his cell phone. He has one small bottle of Cranberry juice and thinks that he can cut to the front of the line. He says I am in a hurry and tries to hand the money to the cashier. The cashier says "I have to ring that up and these other customers first."

This man Proceeds to throw his drink that hits one of the kids on the shoulder. The kid spins around and throws his nachos with cheese sauce on this man. The man is starting to reach and this old woman pulls out a can of mace and the man behind the counter says to get out of there before he calls the cops. The man leaves. All of this happens in about 10 seconds and I am just like what the #*&! just happened. I am glad no shots were fired. -tim

1 comment:

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

I would have started laughing uncontrollably when the nachos landed on him! Great story.