Saturday, June 9, 2007
Will the baby even care?
I seriously doubt the baby will care what color his/her bedroom walls are or what kind of sheets he/she is sleeping on, but I do. Several months ago I found this pattern (www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=23873&mlink=11281,723151,1&clink=723151) at Baby Gap, which will go wonderfully with our need to remain gender neutral (sorry, I'm having trouble getting the hyperlink function to work these days). The question is over the crib: wood or white? We have two antique dressers from my childhood that we'll use, so the wood tone will be hard to match. What do you think? (Hint, we also wanna see if anyone's even reading this blog....) — Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I say you get someone to come over and paint a "Where the Wild Things Are" mural all the way around the room. Will the baby notice/care? Who cares... it would be the coolest kids room ever!
Problem solved... white and wood. And totally affordable! LittoKids Manhattan Crib.
http://www.modernnursery.com
I love the polka dots! I think you should just find the crib you like and then refinish the dressers to match. Then the baby would have an updated version of what you had as a child but still their own.
I love the white contrasting with the polka dots. Although to me, that seems a little more girly. I'll have to check out annemarie's link.
Post a Comment