I hope we don't have to have another yard sale ever again! In the past two years my family has had estate sales for my grandfather's and mother's house, plus our yard sale yesterday. Things were priced to sell, and they did. We had a great turn out, and all of the large items sold. Let's just say we've made enough to purchase a crib for little Baby M!
A crib is on our to-do list, but first things first: we've got to move Tim's office into the new room, which means moving the cable outlet for internet access and magically turning three enormous book cases into one. Shouldn't be too bad (well, I can say that since most of the books belong to Tim... they're like children to him).
Tim and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary a few days late last night. We went to Edo Squid. I can't wait until lunch time to eat my leftovers. It was such a wonderful meal. We were so wiped out from the day, though, that we were in bed by 9 p.m. Sad, huh? While we were at dinner, Tim and I reflected a little on how the adoption process has been so far. I'm hoping he'll post about that soon. — Sarah
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment