Thursday, May 15, 2008
Best Belated Mother's Day Present EVER
Yep, yesterday morning we got THE call from our agency with a referral! We're still spinning (plus preparing for our respective trips out of the state), but I'll leave you with this: He's barely two months old and is so adorable. When/if I ever come down from this roller coaster of emotions I'll fill in some details. - Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your news just totally made my day. I am over the moon for you two. Can't wait to hear more. You are so close!!
WOW!! Congrats!! This is so so exciting!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!
He is so little....I am sure he is precious!
Congrats! Can't wait to hear more. I'm excited for you and Tim and glad things are finally moving along for you guys. See you soon.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! WOW!
Post a Comment