We're kind of in a weird place again where there's not really much to report. Our agency has received our acceptance package and so far has no questions/concerns about our documents or immigration status. We need to get a money order for our visas (I hate money orders and certified checks after all of this.... you have to get cash in order to get the money order... why can't we just stroke a check?) and tomorrow I'm mailing off the photo album for our agency to give to BabyM. We're essentially just waiting to hear that the court date happened and that we can travel to bring our baby bear home!
I was really hoping there was going to be a lot more to do because I'm sanest when I'm busy, but not so much. Of course we could always put the nursery together, but it still seems weird to do that, like I might jinx something. However, the piles of baby stuff are starting to take over the house, so perhaps now is the time to act!
Oh, but did you read Tim's post below about being attacked by a bird? I'm seriously freaked out by birds and his story makes me cringe! - Sarah
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment