Tuesday, May 27, 2008
hitchcock moment
today I decided to go outside for a little bit at lunch time. get some nice fresh? air. it was about 90 today which was much better then the 60's I encountered in Albuquerque last week. when i went outside i must have strayed to close to a birds nest because the bird attacked me. I first felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a bird fluttering right behind me. then the bird flew at me so i turned around and headed indoors. she managed to peck me at few more times. I will bring my cat to work next time. then i had to stay late for a meeting. I am an early riser and why can't I have a meeting at 7 in the morning? also sarah and I went to lowes just a second ago. it is hurricane preparedness week here in virginia and certain items were tax exempt.lowes had a circular announcing "duck" tape was on sale. very funny. of course i mock lowes spelling as i post a blog where i make no effort at grammatical correctness. That will be Sarah's role with our son i will be the math parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment