Saturday, September 20, 2008

"I Think He Actually Moved This Time"

Nigel is gunning to crawl, especially when he's hanging out on Tim and I's bed. His bum goes up but he can't quite get the top half to work in tandem, as evidenced by the pictures below. He gets seriously ticked when his body doesn't lunge forward. Today, though, Tim says he saw him move forward a bit. I'm excited about this new phase in his life, but I know that opens a whole new can of worms... namely baby proofing! ARGH.







When we weren't watching Nigel do the worm, we went to Maymont (a local public zoo-like park) while our power was out for the umpteenth time b/c some dumb*** hit yet another light pole one street over!





4 comments:

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

But think of how cute your house will look with all kinds of outlet covers in and edge protector thingys!!

Mamaj541 said...

Your little man is gorgeous!!!!! I love catching up on your blog!!!

Jenni

Emily B. said...

such a beautiful place! I love the goats (?) sticking their heads between the fence rungs trying to say 'hello'. :)

Nikki said...

Aww, what a cutie!

Nikki
http://ethiopia2009-adana.blogspot.com/