
Ever since we lowered Nigel's mattress last week (he was starting to pull up) it's like he's rediscovered his crib. It takes him twice as long to fall asleep because he's banging around, singing and laughing twice as much (note the smile behind the pacy in the picture above from when I got him after his nap). And he's also quite fond of tossing socks and pacifiers overboard. But let's not forget my favorite: reaching through the crib bars and scratching the wall with his tiny baby nails so mommy can hear the wretched sound on the other side in the living room. Seriously, it's worse than a dying cat running its nails down a chalkboard!
1 comment:
OMG I swear they are related. Except Elsa reaches her feet through the bars and STOMPS on the wall. Still quite annoying but I think those fingernails would give me the heeby jeebies.
Post a Comment