
(Sigh).... Morrissey.
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would actually get to see Morrissey in concert. But I did!!!! Saturday night, my pal/former work husband and I swayed and bopped at The National to the most amazing, melancholy music ever created! It was like I was back in high school, sulking around in my Docs and thinking no one could ever understand me like Morrissey did. Oh the angst!
He sang his stuff as well as a few Smiths tunes. There was a lot of drama, writhing on the floor and he even took off his shirt and tossed it into the crowd. I have to say - the man looks dang good for 50! So what if it's sexually ambiguous? I am still totally in love with him! - Sarah
1 comment:
How is the new Morrisey stuff? I haven't been able to give up my docs yet. How fun that you got to see that concert!
Post a Comment