I made cupcakes out of banana bread and topped them with a cream cheese frosting that was lightened with whipped cream and sweetened with agave.

Since we'd never given Nigel cake before - let alone an entire cupcake - he wasn't quite sure what to do with it. So, Tim cut it into fourths and the rest is history

Nigel got some really great gifts, including this singing mailbox from his grandma and grandpa M...

... and this awesome play cube from his grandmother and grandfather B. My mom and brothers gave us a family membership to the local children's museum!!

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ohh thats a great gift to the museum. Leul's bday is next month and I'm thinking I might recommend people to give those type of gifts over material items "Lord knows I don't need anymore toys to trip over." I might have to get that reciepe for the cupcakes..Leul hates cake, but likes breads. Soo he might devulge into that for his birthday!
Good Job on the party mom and dad!
Happy Birthday!!!!! How exciting! Those cupcakes looked delicious. I am so happy it went so well, in spite of the weather!!!!!
"sweetened with agave"... is that the politically correct way of saying "Tequila"? ;)
Sounds like you all had a great time!
That looks like such fun! And I wish I had one of those cupcakes to eat right now. Happy Birthday Nigel.
Happy Birthday sweet Nigel!!
Post a Comment