Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank you

It has been a rough week in our house. I have had to work late every night this week as well as working saturday and sunday. This is doublly difficult as i get no time with Nigel and Sarah has had to spend all of her time with Nigel. This doesn't mean in any way that she doesn't love him but we all need a little me time. And Sarah has had no me time in a while. So I just want to say thank you for the wonderful job that she does and tell her that i appreciate her picking up my slack.
Love,
Nigel's Daddy

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Well don't you get the husband of the year award! Yeah Dad! Yeah mom for for spending every waking moment with N. I get so frusterated when people don't understand that being a stay at home momma or being home most of the time with your kiddo isn't an easy job too! It's rewarding yes, but man can it be emotionally exhausting ;-). Great husband you are! I'm glad I have me one of them good husbos too!(nice english sentence huh lol)