Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wow, What An Extreme Week!

Last Sunday, we got hit with tons of snow. Ok, so maybe it was more like 8-10 inches, but that's a lot for us!


But by Friday, temperatures were in the upper 70s and snowmen were dropping like flies!




Yesterday we went to a Kite Festival, where we saw kites in all shapes and sizes - including one that looked like a giant shark. Later in the day we went to the park down the street and watched two dudes practicing with their parasail-looking things... way cool!


Today, our neighbor came over to show us a snake she caught.

Then, we went for a 2-hour hike along the river.


And somewhere along the way, Nigel learned how to do this really crazy, freaked-out smile!




2 comments:

Mamaj541 said...

I LOVE this picture!!!!!

B. Emerson said...

Sarah, I love Nigel's smile where he's sticking out his tongue - how cute! Hope you all are well! I think of you and have missed seeing Nigel too. Take care!